SO HERE IS THE DEAL
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR THE BIGGEST, BADDEST BIKES IN THE LAND!
CONTEST OPENS UP APRIL 28TH AND ENDS ON MAY19TH
WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE 26TH OF MAY
YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO HAVE YOUR BIKES IN THE
ORLANDO AREA THE WEEKEND OF JUNE 21ST 2008 THIS IS A VOLUNTEER PHOTO SHOOT SO NO ONE WILL BE COMPENSATED FOR TRAVEL.
IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DO THAT AND YOUR BIKE IS PICKED IT WILL
BE PUT THEN FEATURED IN OUR SECOND ANNUAL
EAST COAST DIRTY GIRLS
CALENDAR FOR CHARITY
IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
EMAIL ME YOUR BIKES & INFO ALONG WITH A PICTURE TO
IF YOU ARE NOT CHOSEN FOR THE SHOOT YOU MAY BE
IN THE RUNNING TO HAVE YOUR BIKE AND YOUR INFO ADDED TO OUR NEW UPCOMING WEB PAGE!
Few questions and answers to help out.
1. Is there any compensation? Since half of what we sell is going to charity we are not able to help with travel.
2. What is the charity? This year we have decided to reward our troops and try to pay tribute to the ones that have given so much for our country. Our Goal is to ship 1000 calendars to the troops and then to have 2000 here for sale. The money for the remaining 2000 will be given to the Helping our Hero's foundation. You can check out the link below so you can see what a wonderful organization it is.
3. What exactly is the shoot? We have chosen girls from the club (which there are a lot of us and several different state chapters) and the winners of the photo contest (bikes) and teamed them up together. We have a wonderful photographer that comes out and while some of the girls are getting photographed we have a fun filled day with friends.
4. What kind of bikes are you looking for? Let's just say this.....any thing that has four wheels will be considered
(atv's, mules, rhinos and such) Sport or Utility does not matter and i also
ride so it not being 100% brand new is not an issue. Some of the settings that
the shoot is set up for does not have close up shots. We have carefully thought out each
of the settings and we all here ride....we know if you use your bike like we do....It will
never be brand new. At least not after the first mud hole! Make sure you are creative with your entry shots....this is a contest and it is based on a vote!
5. When and where do you need them? A place called Geneva Florida, and the exact date Is June 21. We will need the bikes for the whole day. The winners are more than welcome to stay at the shoot, relax and have fun. We will have food and drinks for the day provided.